Robot vacuums have become increasingly popular in recent years, with many people opting for these devices to keep their homes clean. These vacuums are designed to navigate around your home, cleaning up dirt and debris as they go. They are especially useful for people who don’t have a lot of time to clean or for those who have mobility issues.
When it comes to robot vacuums, there are many different options available on the market. However, not all robot vacuums are created equal. Some have better suction power, while others are better at navigating around obstacles. When choosing a robot vacuum, it’s important to consider your specific needs and what features are most important to you.
One critical thing to consider when purchasing a robot vacuum is its battery life. A vacuum with a short battery life may not be able to clean your entire home in one go, which could be frustrating. Additionally, the size of the dustbin and the type of filter used are also important factors to consider.
After researching and testing various robot vacuums, we have identified the best options on the market. These vacuums have excellent suction power, are easy to use, and have long battery lives.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that when you click on certain links on our website and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. This commission helps support our website and enables us to continue providing valuable information and recommendations on various products. We only recommend products that we believe are of high quality and relevance to our readers. Your support through these purchases is greatly appreciated and allows us to keep delivering helpful content to assist you in making informed decisions.
Best Robot Vacuums
We’ve researched and tested the latest robot vacuums to bring you the top picks for keeping your floors clean with minimal effort. These robot vacuums are designed to navigate around furniture, avoid obstacles, and even empty themselves. Whether you have pets, kids, or just a busy schedule, these robot vacuums will make your life easier. Check out our list of the best robot vacuums below.
If you’re searching for a robot vacuum that can handle pet hair and deep cleaning, the Shark IQ Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum is worth considering.
- Forget about emptying for up to 45 days with a bagless, self-emptying base that holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris.
- Powerful suction to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets & floors.
- Total home mapping + room select that maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean right now.
- The non-washable filter may need to be replaced frequently.
- The robot may get stuck on certain obstacles or furniture.
- The price point is higher than some other robot vacuums on the market.
We were impressed with the Shark IQ’s self-emptying base, which makes cleaning up after your robot vacuum much less of a hassle. The vacuum’s suction power is strong enough to pick up large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets and floors. We found the total home mapping and room select features to be very useful in targeting specific areas of our home that needed cleaning. However, the non-washable filter may need to be replaced more frequently than some users would like, and the robot may occasionally get stuck on certain obstacles or furniture. Overall, we recommend the Shark IQ Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum for those in need of a powerful, pet-friendly cleaning solution.
If you’re looking for a robot vacuum that can handle cleaning your floors without any hassle, the eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim) is a great option.
- The slim design makes it easy for the vacuum to navigate under furniture and hard-to-reach areas.
- The BoostIQ Technology automatically increases suction power when needed for deeper cleaning.
- It operates quietly, making it easy to use without disturbing your peace.
- The battery life could be better, as it only lasts for up to 100 minutes.
- It may struggle with cleaning thicker carpets.
- The dustbin is relatively small and needs to be emptied frequently.
We’ve been using the eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim) for a few weeks now, and we’re impressed with its performance. The slim design allows it to easily navigate under our couches and coffee table, and it’s able to pick up dirt and debris without any issues.
The BoostIQ Technology is a great feature that automatically increases suction power when needed for deeper cleaning. We’ve noticed that the vacuum is able to handle messes on our hardwood floors and low-pile carpets without any problems.
One of the best things about this vacuum is how quiet it is. We’re able to run it while we’re working or watching TV without any disturbances. It’s also easy to use, with a simple remote control that allows you to start and stop cleaning sessions.
However, there are a few downsides to consider. The battery life could be better, as it only lasts for up to 100 minutes before needing to be recharged. Additionally, we’ve noticed that it struggles with cleaning thicker carpets, so it may not be the best option if you have a lot of high-pile rugs in your home. Finally, the dustbin is relatively small and needs to be emptied frequently, which can be a bit of a hassle.
Overall, we think the eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim) is a great choice for anyone looking for a robot vacuum that can handle cleaning their floors without any hassle. With its slim design, BoostIQ Technology, and quiet operation, it’s a solid option that won’t disappoint.
If you want a robot vacuum that can clean your whole house and keep your floors free of debris and pet hair, the Shark AI ULTRA Robot Self-Empty is the perfect choice.
- The powerful suction picks up dirt and debris on all floor types, including carpets and hardwood floors.
- The Matrix Clean Navigation system ensures that no spots are missed by taking multiple passes over dirt and debris.
- The bagless, self-emptying base holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris while the true HEPA filtration captures and traps 99.97% of dust and allergens.
- The Shark AI ULTRA Robot Self-Empty is a bit more expensive than other robot vacuums on the market.
- The robot is not as quiet as some other models, so it may be a bit noisy if you’re trying to watch TV or have a conversation while it’s cleaning.
- The robot may have trouble navigating around certain obstacles, such as cords or low furniture.
We’ve been using the Shark AI ULTRA Robot Self-Empty for a few weeks now, and we’re impressed with its cleaning power. The robot is able to pick up dirt and debris on both carpets and hardwood floors, and the self-emptying base is a convenient feature that saves us time and effort.
One of the things we like most about the Shark AI ULTRA Robot Self-Empty is the Matrix Clean Navigation system. This system ensures that no spots are missed by taking multiple passes over dirt and debris. We’ve noticed that our floors are much cleaner since we started using this robot vacuum.
Another great feature of the Shark AI ULTRA Robot Self-Empty is true HEPA filtration. This filtration captures and traps 99.97% of dust and allergens, which is important for those with allergies or respiratory issues.
Overall, we highly recommend the Shark AI ULTRA Robot Self-Empty for anyone looking for a powerful and convenient robot vacuum. While it may be a bit more expensive than other models, we think the extra features are worth the investment.
If you’re looking for a robot vacuum that can handle pet hair and large debris, the Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL is a great option. The self-emptying base is a huge plus, allowing you to forget about vacuuming for up to 45 days.
- The self-emptying base holds up to 45 days of dirt and debris, making cleaning a breeze.
- The improved carpet cleaning performance compared to the previous model (RV1001AE) is impressive.
- The multi-surface brush roll pulls in all kinds of dirt and debris from carpets and floors.
- The SharkClean app can be a bit finicky and takes some time to get used to.
- The robot can sometimes get stuck on furniture or other obstacles.
- It’s a bit on the pricey side compared to other robot vacuums on the market.
We’ve been using the Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL for a few weeks now and we’re impressed with its performance. The robot’s powerful suction easily picks up pet hair and large debris, and the self-cleaning brush roll ensures that it stays tangle-free. We love the convenience of the self-emptying base, which means we don’t have to worry about emptying the dustbin for up to 45 days.
The robot’s navigation system is also impressive, with the ability to map out our entire home and clean row by row for complete coverage. We can even schedule whole-home cleaning or target specific rooms or areas to clean right now with the SharkClean app or voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Overall, if you’re looking for a robot vacuum that can handle pet hair and large debris, the Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL is a great option. The self-emptying base is a huge plus, allowing you to forget about vacuuming for up to 45 days.
If you’re looking for a robot vacuum that can learn your cleaning habits and offer custom cleaning schedules, the iRobot Roomba 694 is a great option. With Google Assistant and Alexa compatibility, you can start a cleaning session with just your voice or use the iRobot Home App. The Roomba 694 even suggests extra cleanings during high pollen count or pet shedding season to keep your floors clean every day of the year.
- Personalized cleaning suggestions powered by IRobot OS
- 3-Stage Cleaning system lifts dirt, dust, and debris from carpets and hard floors
- Patented Dirt Detect Technology detects dirtier areas of your home and cleans them more thoroughly
- Loud noise
- Not a very smart robot
- Takes a long time to return to its base
We’ve been using the Roomba 694 for a few weeks now and it has been a great addition to our cleaning routine. The personalized cleaning suggestions have been helpful in keeping our floors clean every day. The 3-Stage Cleaning system does a great job of lifting dirt, dust, and debris from both carpets and hard floors. The Patented Dirt Detect Technology has been effective in detecting dirtier areas and cleaning them more thoroughly.
However, the Roomba 694 can be quite loud, so it’s not the best option if you’re looking for a quiet robot vacuum. Also, it’s not the smartest robot out there, so there are times when we have to help it out. Lastly, it takes a while for the Roomba 694 to return to its base, so you have to be patient.
Overall, we would recommend the iRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum to anyone looking for a robot vacuum that can learn their cleaning habits and offer custom cleaning schedules. It’s not perfect, but it gets the job done.
When it comes to buying a robot vacuum, there are a few things to consider before making a purchase. We want to make sure you get the best product for your needs, so here are some factors to keep in mind:
Robot vacuums can range in price from under $100 to over $1,000. While a higher price tag may indicate more advanced features, it’s important to consider your budget and what you’re willing to spend. Keep in mind that a more expensive vacuum may not necessarily be the best fit for your needs.
Consider what features are most important to you. Some features to look for include:
- Suction power: The higher the suction power, the better the vacuum will be at picking up dirt and debris.
- Battery life: Look for a vacuum with a long battery life, especially if you have a larger home.
- Navigation: Some robot vacuums use cameras or sensors to navigate around your home, while others use random patterns. Consider which method would work best for your home.
- App control: Some vacuums can be controlled via a smartphone app, allowing you to schedule cleanings and control the vacuum remotely.
- Voice control: If you have a smart home device like Amazon Alexa or Google Home, look for a vacuum that can be controlled using voice commands.
Size and Shape
Consider the size and shape of the vacuum. If you have a lot of furniture or tight spaces, a smaller vacuum may be a better fit. Additionally, some robot vacuums are round while others are D-shaped, which can affect how well they clean corners and edges.
Consider the maintenance required for the vacuum. Look for a vacuum with a washable filter and brush, as this will save you money in the long run. Additionally, some vacuums require more frequent emptying of the dustbin than others, so consider how often you’re willing to do this.
By considering these factors, you’ll be able to choose the best robot vacuum for your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top-rated robot vacuums for pet hair?
We recommend the iRobot Roomba i7+ and the Neato Botvac D7 Connected for pet owners. Both of these robot vacuums have strong suction power and efficient filters that can effectively capture pet hair and dander.
What is the best robot vacuum that can both vacuum and mop?
The Roborock S7 is our top pick for a robot vacuum that can both vacuum and mop. It has a unique sonic mopping feature that can scrub floors and remove tough stains. It also has strong suction power and advanced mapping technology.
What are the best robot vacuum cleaners of 2023?
As of 2023, the best robot vacuum cleaners are the iRobot Roomba i7+, Neato Botvac D7 Connected, Roborock S7, and the Ecovacs Deebot T8 AIVI. These robot vacuums have advanced features such as mapping technology, strong suction power, and efficient filters.
What are the differences between iRobot Roomba and other robot vacuums?
Compared to other robot vacuums, the iRobot Roomba has a more advanced mapping technology and a wider range of compatible accessories. It also has a self-emptying bin feature that allows it to empty its own dustbin. However, it is generally more expensive than other robot vacuums on the market.
Is Shark a reliable brand for robot vacuums?
Shark is a reliable brand for robot vacuums. Their robot vacuums have strong suction power and efficient filters. They also have a lower price point compared to other high-end robot vacuums. However, they may not have as advanced mapping technology as other brands.
What should I know before buying a robot vacuum?
Before buying a robot vacuum, you should consider factors such as its suction power, battery life, mapping technology, and compatibility with your home’s layout. You should also consider your budget and whether you need additional features such as a self-emptying bin or a mopping feature.